How to lose your weight
Being overweight or obese can lead to a range of health problems. A balanced lifestyle and nutrients diet are the key to healthful living and better weight control. Carrying excess body weight can increase the risk of serious health problems.,including heart desease, hypertension and diabetes. Every overweight person wants to lose that extra baggage, but that involves a lot of committment and discipline.
- Follow a balanced diet- it is important to follow food rules that would help you to get rid of fat slowly, but permanently.
- Drink water - this is the first step towards weight loss. Water keeps you hydrated, increase metabolism and keep you filled for long.
- Reduce sugar intake - sugar is high in empty calories and slow down your metabolism. It leads to obesity and heart related issues. So it is advised to reduce intake of sugar.
- Eat more protein - add more proteins in your diet include dal,eggs and soya products on a daily basis. Protein keeps you satisfied for long and prevents carving.
- Eat fiber - fiber flushes out cholesterol. It is very important to eat fibrous foods when one wants to lose weight.
- Walk in a regular basis - you must go for walk for atleast 45 minutes daily. Walking massages the internal organs and helps to increase metabolism.
- Control oily foods - you must control oil in your food and keep a check on how much oil you are consumed.
- Chew your food more - chewing your food makes the food easily digested and make reduced calorie intake. Chewing food more can helps lose weight.
- Do exercise - it is a good way to burn calories and improve your physical and mental health.
- Drink green tea - green tea helps to burn fat.many studies show that green tea can you lose weight.
- Lift weights - weight lifting can help keep your metabolism high and prevent you losing precious muscle mass.
- Get good sleep - poor sleep is one of the strongest risks factors for obesity. So that good sleep will help you to lose weight.
Post a Comment